|Home | DIY, Craft Supplies, Odds & Ends | DIY Knob & Pull Bases - Make Your Own Knobs | |
Knob or Pull Making Base - Flat Black - 16x16mm
|Knob or Pull Making Base - Flat Black - 16x16mm|
|Alternative View : |
Make your own pulls and knobs from anything you can imagine!
Use epoxy glue with this simple and elegant cabinet knob base to create a one of a kind piece of hardware.
- 16mm diameter x 16mm tall
- Flat black base for cabinet knob craftsmen.
- Hole passes all the way through. Base is threaded for a standard 8-32 knob screw to a depth of 1/4", available in our screw section in many lengths.
- Opposite (wider) end is flat and features a thru-hole to provide a "glue pocket" to help with adhesion.
D. Lawless Hardware
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
Customers who bought this item also bought: