|Home | Knobs | Glass Cabinet Knobs | Period & Classic Glass Knobs | |
Diamond Cut Glass Knob - 1-1/4"
|Diamond Cut Glass Knob - 1-1/4"|
|Alternative View : |
This cut glass knob looks just like a large diamond. Each facet has been hand cut and polished. This knob is large and heavy with a chrome stem.
Beautiful and DELICATE. Do not use this knob in kitchens or in any utility situation. The base of this knob is quite small and beautifully elegant like a fine work of art and will serve quite well -- but if used where it can be bumped sideways with a hip or other trauma, the glass will break. We will not replace knobs that are snapped-off.
Hand cut and polished glass is quite labor intensive and each piece is somewhat individual. However, the consistency and continuity of these knobs is very good, so matching is not a problem. Glass is crystal clear, just a bit difficult to photograph. Expect some bubbles and minor flaws.
This knob was recently used in tandem with a beautiful pewter cup pull (L-P61341-PI-C) featured on the DIY and Decor blog Evolution of Style as seen in the additional images.
- Diameter: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Projection: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- Base: 9/16" (14mm)
- Color: Crystal Clear Glass
Comes with 1" screw.
D. Lawless Hardware
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
Customers who bought this item also bought: