Ideal for Overhead and Vertical Applications
SuperMEND® an off-white, versatile all purpose, high density two-part epoxy paste which bonds to multiple substrates. It can be used to fill holes and cracks of any size or depth, as well as for common repairs. SuperMEND is available in Net Wt 4.0 oz (113.4 g) kit and net Wt 16.0 oz (453.6 g) kit.
Use SuperMEND to:
- Versatile: Bonds to glass, ceramics, tile, and metals.
- Resistant: Resists water, chemicals, fuel, alcohol, grease. Withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C.
- Fast drying: Sets in 15 minutes @ 70 °F / 21 °C and dries completely in 4 hours.
- Fix cracked toilets, tanks, gutters.
- Fill holes and cracks of any size and depth.
- Make a non-conductive bedding compound for electrical applications.
- Treat dry rot areas.
- Repair gutters, steps, sundecks, porches, concrete floors and walls, tanks, windowsills,
garden pools, basins, and fuel tanks.
- And much more!
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here