|Home | Shelf Supports & Braces | Glass Retaining Clips - Lid Supports - Drop Front Hinges - Swivels | |
Antique Brass Drop Front Desk Hinge H13-H6060AB
|Antique Brass Drop Front Desk Hinge H13-H6060AB|
Hardware - Drop front desk lid hinge and support Heavy Duty.
These hard-to-find specialty desk hinges for slant top lids are designed especially for desk top application. There is a slight bend on the bottom of the hinge so that when a desk lid is all the way down for writing on, the extra weight pulls the hinge for a flat writing surface.
Hinges do not lock at 90 degrees.
- Open Dimensions: 7" x 3/4" (178 mm x 19 mm)
- Leg Length: 3 3/8" (79 mm)
- Finish: Antique Brass
D. Lawless Hardware
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
These hinges are manufactured to open at less than 180 degrees. In this way when a load is applied, the hinge stretches to approach 180 degrees instead of sagging past 180 degrees as other hinges often do in operation or over a period of time with use. Trying to bend these hinges by hand is NOT like a load and they will not straighten out in your hands. If they did, they would not be strong enough for a desk surface load. These hinges are made to be mortise into lid and desk.
Customers who bought this item also bought: