Verdigris Rose Pattern Cup Bin Pull
This is a popular Victorian Style Cup Pull finished in Verdigris
- Centers: 96 MM approx. (64 mm)
- Length: 4-5/8" (120.6mm)
- Width: 1 1/2" (38.1mm)
- Projection: 1"
- Material: Verdigris Finish Zinc Cast
Comes with 1" screws. If needed Order 8-32 screw length by Material Thickness + backplate thickness (standard 1/8") -(minus) 5/16" for extension on back of pull + 1/4" for pull. For use on 3/4" wood use 1" screw.
D. Lawless Hardware
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
Verdigris is a green or bluish patina formed on copper, brass, or bronze surfaces exposed to the atmosphere for long periods of time, consisting principally of basic copper sulfate. It is generally difficult to reproduce, expensive, and toxic to workers producing it. We, however, have produced a non-toxic reproduction that looks pretty darn good. No humans or animals were harmed in production. We, though, may be harmed if these babies don't sell!