Set of Medium Duty Ball Bearing Slides 75 Pound Full Extension
The additional images show this slide in use on garage project from the DIY blog Sawdust 2 Stitches.
- Load Rating: 75 pounds Dynamic, 100 pounds Static, ANS/BHMA Grade 1
- Length: 20"
- Travel: Full Extension
- Profile Height: 36mm
- Mounting Style: Non-Handed side mount with flexible tabs for frameless and face frame cabinetry
- Hole Pattern: Easy access 32mm hole pattern accepts European and wood screws (6.3mm euroscrew or #6-8 truss head screws recommended
- Clearance: 1/2 side spacing
- Material: 1.0 x 1.0 x 1.2mm cold rolled steel
- Finish: Clear zinc electroplated
- Bearing: Lubricated steel ball bearings with patented cage to hold forward- retains cage during drawer member installation
- Detent: Synthetic Rubber hold in detentprevents drawer bounce back and roll out
- Release: Non-Handed trigger disconnect
Requires only screws for mounting( purchase separately)But rear mounting bracket is available.
To see mounting instructions click
Drawer Slide Installation
for the .PDF file (334KB). Large file please be patient.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader® installed, you can download it for free at