- Keeler Brass Company New Old Stock
Art Deco Finger Pull with Antique English Finish.
Art Deco features prismatic patterns and stepped profiles.
Great for authentic reproduction of furniture and cabinets, for creating a vintage flavor in any setting, or replacement with original hardware.
Get them while we have them, as these are 50 year old stock.
- Centers: 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Length: 2-1/4" (57.15 mm)
- Width: 1-3/8" (34.93 mm)
- Projection: 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- Finish: Antique English
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- All links open in a new tab.
Thank you to Brooke at Heartland Vintage Market for the photos of this finger pull on the nice desk makeover! (Facebook link)