International CustomersWelcome customers and friends from around the world!
International orders are always welcome. Our customers from countries outside the United States should take note of the following information to insure that their orders will be accepted and processed smoothly.
- All international payments are processed by hand. And, although we know it places an undeserved burden on you who are among the good honest majority, you may be asked to furnish additional information to help us prevent fraud.
- Payment choices are credit card, Paypal, wire transfer, or international money order.
- Using an American Express card will allow us to process your order more efficiently as they are able to furnish us with both card and address verification. Billing and shipping address must always match.
- All shipments outside the US may be subject to various fees and charges from your country's Customs agency. You will be responsible for these charges, if any.
- Please be aware that shipping charges for international orders will be quite expensive. We ship only by methods that can be tracked and insured.
- Place your order via our online shopping cart. International orders will automatically be pulled for special handling.
- Orders that pass our initial fraud screen and are considered legitimate will be put in for processing.
- You will receive an e-mail from customer service to discuss shipping methods and costs. Also, if your credit card's bank in your country does not return both card verification and address verification, or if other discrepancies arise, you will be asked to furnish other information, or to fill-out and fax our Credit Card Authorization Form to the secure fax at 618-395-3946. This form requires front and back copies of your credit card and an official photo ID.
Click here for the Credit Card Authorization Form .pdf file.
Click here for the Wire Transfer PDF file.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND KIND CONSIDERATION.