Nail Hole Filler —
Fill, Texture, Paint and Finish!
Amazing GOOP® Nail Hole Filler is a ready-to-use spackling that requires no mixing, no messy putty knives, and no scraping or sanding. It makes repairing nail holes and cracks simple with its all-in-one applicator system. This general-purpose spackling goes on with just a squeeze of the tube. The sponge tip evens out and finishes the surface, for a smooth texture with no scraping or sanding required.
- Versatile: The sponge tip applicator and texturizer evens out and finishes textured or smooth surfaces and is great on stucco, plaster, wallboard and wood.
- Fast Drying Time: Dries in minutes and is ready to paint in 12-15 minutes.
- Easy Clean Up: Warm water does the job, easily and quickly. Replace the sponge tip applicator and the clear cap when finished.
- Long-lasting: Amazing GOOP Nail Hole Filler will not dry out, like other brands, and will remain pliable when clear cap is replaced. Knead spackling within tube prior to use.
Amazing GOOP Nail Hole Filler Uses
- Works on wood, stucco, wallboard and paste
- Fill holes in walls from picture frames
- Patch cracks between walls and molding
- Eliminate screw and nail holes in windowsills
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- Technical Info
HOW TO USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Painter's® Nail Hole Filler:
- Before opening, shake and knead filler within tube.
- Remove cap and sponge applicator, snip tip to open, squeeze any excess water out of tube over sink; replace applicator.
- Squeeze a bead of spackling to top of applicator, fill hole or crack and smooth with sponge tip.
- Surface repaired is ready to paint in 12-15 minutes.
- After use, wash applicator head with warm water and replace cap.
- Protect from freezing. Store in cool place.