Solid Brass Italian Made Finger Pull
Original High-End Fashion Pull produced by Valli&Valli of Italy.
We purchased a quantity left over from a production run in the 1980's for Amerock and we are selling them Sooo cheap for such a nice piece.
From the maker,
Origins :Created through tailored projects with a custom-made approach, Valli&Valli products are unique because they feature the high quality of Made in Italy. With over eighty years of experience, Valli&Valli offers both classic and contemporary ranges of continuously evolving products that enhance the brands solutions with elegance and style.Industrialization meets the luxury of "bespoke" personalization, inspired by Italian design and excellence.Nearly eighty years ago, Pasquale Valli secured a position at an umbrella factory in Veduggio, Italy, managing the department that oversaw the design and production of handles. While umbrellas of the time looked exactly the same - somber, dark and gloomy - the treatment reserved for the handle itself was wildly different. In Vallis design department, fancy took flight. The handle articulated the true personality of the umbrella and it was this piece that captured a buyers attention. The importance of touch and the contact between a consumer and an innovatively designed object was an experience that Pasquale Valli valued immeasurably.Valli learned many things from his time in the handle department. He absorbed an understanding of the properties and handling of metal, including fusion techniques, the use of molds and dyes and the techniques employed for various other materials, such as plastics. Fascinated with the ergonomic relationship between hand and object, he was compelled to study at a sculptors studio, inciting a passion for art and commitment to artisanal craft methods. These experiences changed his life, inspiring him to become an entrepreneur. As you can see from the additional images this knob looks great when in use. It has been used twice in recent posts by the blogs Rain on a Tin Roof, Do Not Disturb This Groove, Number Fifty-Three, & The Chronicles of Home.
- Diameter: 1 1/4" x 1" (31.75 mm x 25.4 mm)
- Projection: 1" tall (25.4 mm)
- Color: Solid Brass Clear Protective Finish
- Base Diameter: 5/8"
Comes with mounting hardware suitable for most applications. Fusital
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here