Shenandoah Pull, 3" ctrs. by Amerock. A classy Antique English pull in an Early American style.
- Centers: 3" (76 mm)
- Length: 5 1/8" (130 mm)
- Handle Width: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Projection: 1 1/8" (28 mm)
- Finish: Antique English
Amerock Product. Comes with screws. Has threaded jackets that extends into screw holes.
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here