- Euro 7/16" Overlay Face Frame Hinge - One piece design makes mounting a snap. This is the economical standard euro used by commercial cabinetmakers. 1/2" adjustment slot on face frame side to allow for vertical adjustment of door.
Your are purchasing one hinge
SEE TECHNICAL INFORMATION FOR CORRECT SCREWS AND INSTALLATION HELP.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Depth of metal cup 11.3mm
- Cup diameter 35mm
- Cup centers 1-3/4"
- Opening 110 degrees with (k) max 2.5mm
- 7/16" overlay
- Able to drill door (k) from 2.5mm
- Self closing
- Thickness of door(t)from 16 to 19mm(11/16" to 3/4")
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- COMES WITH 2 SCREWS INSIDE OF DOWELS IN CUP
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- Technical Info
- We suggest #6 x 5/8" Uni-Chrome Screws.
European Hinge Installation Template can be used with this hinge. However, a shim of 2.5mm (not supplied) is required to mark the correct drill position in order to place the cup hole 2.5mm from the door edge as illustrated in the blue drawing. This gap is referred to as (k). The template creates a 5mm (k) between the cup hole and the door which is typical of most common European hinges. A shim of 2.5mm will adjust the template to allow for the 2.5mm (k) required by this particular hinge.