Rococo or Late Baroque Style Drop Pull - 2-3/4" P2218
Item #: P28-P2218
California Prop 65 Information: www.P65information.ca.gov
- Shipping & Returns
- Antique English finish on ornate Rocco style drop pull.
Great for replacing a knob with a pull and doing it in style. Only uses one hole so no drilling new holes and patching old knob hole.
May be mounted horizontally or vertically as you can see in the additional images from friends Colleen at Painted Gem Creations blog and Michelle at M & M Embellishments. This drop pull used with escutcheon (K12-B3565SB) in the photos. Both use this antique english drop pull beautifully, but they each use it mounted a different way! Perfect!
And now a third and fourth lovely projects, this time from Serendipity Chic Furniture & Twig & Thyme Design! Perfect match with the dark and distressed dresser!
And a final beautiful pic by Christina Faye Repurposed!
Backplate is 2 3/4" wide x 1" tall with 1 1/4" diameter drop pull.
- Centers: One Hole
- Length: 2 3/4" (69.85 mm)
- Width: 1" (25.4 mm)
- Projection: 5/8" (15.88 mm)
- Finish: Antique English
Comes with 1" 8-32 machine screw. If needed Order 8-32 screw length by Material Thickness + backplate thickness (standard 1/8") + 1/4" for pull.
D. Lawless Hardware
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- All links open in a new tab.
The beautiful off white sideboard cabinet makeover is from a truly talented furniture artist in Colleen at Painted Gem Creations! (Facebook link)
The stunning makeup or vanity desk comes to us from M & M Embellishments!
The bright blue desk and chair makeover shows off this pull nicely and comes from Twig & Thyme Design. (Facebook link) Twig & Thyme also has a nice Etsy Shop.
The black beauty comes from Serendipity Chic Furniture! (Facebook link)
And the final big gray sideboard (with the hardware painted to match the piece) comes from Christina Faye Repurposed! (Facebook link)
Thank you to Danielle at Distress me, Distress me not LLC for the additional photos, beautiful work modifying the hardware! (Facebook link)
The great projects keep coming! Thank you to Deer Run Revamps for the pictures of the little dresser with these baroque drop pulls! (Facebook link)
And then nice pink piece comes from Twelve Twenty Designs!!
You May Also Like
Sale Price: $0.75