Victorian crystal clear acrylic knob resting on a flashy chrome base. Heavy, sturdy knob that will surely look great and last a long time. This pretty round glass knob was recently used to top off an empire built ENTIRELY from scratch at the great DIY blog Her Tool Belt as seen in the additional images.
- Diameter: 1 1/4" (31.75 mm)
- Projection: 1 3/4" tall (44.45 mm)
- Color: Clear Glass w/ Chrome Base
Comes with 1" and 1 1/2" screws suitable for most applications. Instructions included. If needed order 8-32 screw length by Material Thickness + backplate thickness (standard 1/8") + 1/4" for knob. Liberty Hardware
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here