Large antique green glass knob with original fastening style. This clear green glass knob matches old depression glassware that is quite popular now. The beautiful green glass of this knob is the color of old Coca Cola glass bottles. The glass knob comes with a chrome plated machine screw that slides through the glass knob and holds the knob in place with a chrome plated nut. This is the original style and fastening method. If you would like to attach these green glass knobs with a modern knob screw and avoid the protrusion of a nut and screw behind the door front, then purchase the ferrule kits on the previous page in the length and finish you require. The additional images show a great example of how these pretty knobs can be used in a couple of projects from the DIY blog Embracing Change.
- Diameter: 1 1/2" (38.1 mm)
- Projection: 1 1/2" tall (38.1 mm)
- Color: Coke Bottle Green Glass
Please note this measurement information: The bolt (2-1/2") that comes standard with these extends beyond the back of this glass knob 1-1/16". A 2" bolt is available near the bottom of the page, often used with the smaller glass knobs, in order to have less bolt protruding out the back. D. Lawless Hardware Depression Glass Collection
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here