Antique clear glass knob with a hole through the center. This old fashion antique style clear glass knob is just like grandma had on her kitchen cabinets and drawers. These clear glass knobs are made with original antique glass formulas, so they may age to a mellow champagne color over time when exposed to sunlight. To accelerate this process, place them in strong direct sun outside. This glass knob features the original style & fastening method. If you would like to attach these glass knobs with a modern knob screw and avoid the protrusion of a nut and screw behind the door front, then purchase the ferrule kits on the glass knob page in the length and finish you require. This knob was recently featured by Stacey on her DIY and furniture makeover blog Embracing Change and DD's Cottage. Check the additional images for a look at the projects.
- Diameter: 1 1/2" (38.1 mm)
- Projection: 1 1/2" tall (38.1 mm)
- Color: Clear Glass
Please note this measurement information: The bolt (2-1/2") that comes standard with these extends beyond the back of this glass knob 1-1/16". A 2" bolt is available near the bottom of the page, often used with the smaller glass knobs, in order to have less bolt protruding out the back. D. Lawless Hardware Depression Glass Collection
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here