Brushed Satin Pewter Paisley Cup Pull 3" (PBF712)
Item #: LQ-PBF712Y-BSP-C
California Prop 65 Information: www.P65information.ca.gov
- Shipping & Returns
- Brush Satin Pewter Paisley Cup Pull. Cup pulls add a country touch to any project. An embossed paisely design adds a little extra style to this cup or bin pull. Whether you are dressing-up a kitchen or a piece of furniture, this cabinet pull would be a stunner.
This beautiful cup pull was recently featured on a vintage lingerie chest makeover in grey on the DIY and furniture makeover blog Just The Woods. In the additional images you can see the full project!
The second project is absolutely gorgeous and uses three of our wood appliques as well! It's from Redo It Yourself Inspirations.
And the final shot comes from the D. Lawless Hardware Friends group! Bee Patrick sent in this great shot of matching furniture using this cup pull and it's matching knob (L-PBF713Y-BSP-C). The matching knob is in the "Customers also bought" section at the bottom. Another lovely project from Kristin at Kristn's Krazy Garare and finally a nice shot from my "neighbor" Belinda at Flippin Furniture Design in Washington, IL.
Comes with 1" screws.
- Centers: 3"
- Projection: 1-1/2"
- Width: 4-1/8"
- Finish: Brushed Satin Pewter
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- All links open in a new tab.
Used by Just the Woods in a useful article on how to stretch your previously drilled pull holes.
The "plain to fancy" dresser makeover comes to us from the popular DIY blog Redo It Yourself Inspirations!
The most recent photos are from A New Song and the desk the pulls are on looks fantastic! (Facebook link)
And a nice piece by Flippin Furniture Design out of Washington, IL. (Facebook link)
The small custom cabinet with four of these cup pulls comes from Kristin's Krazy Garage on Facebook.
And the big blue hutch with matching cup pulls and knobs comes from a fresh acquaintance and partner Steve's Knot Board! (Facebook link)
The lovely green drop front secretary comes to us from a talented furniture artist at Daffodil Hill Studio! She uses a number of D. Lawless products on the piece! (Facebook link)
You May Also Like
Sale Price: $3.75
Sale Price: $3.00
Sale Price: $2.00
Sale Price: $3.50