PACK OF 3 COMPLETE SETS OF HINGES
Pivot - Glass Door Hinges (Pair) & Strike Plate Oil rubbed Bronze Plated Glass door pivot hinges set includes strike plate. All you need is the glass door and a magnetic push latch from our magnetic catch section to perform a professional looking glass door installation. For inset application. Glass Door Hinge - Venetian Bronze plated - non-bore - simple clip for up to 1/4" (6mm) glass or Plexiglas. Comes with mounting sockets for 3/8" bore hole in furniture. Does not come with the spacers and shown in the alternate picture. You will require one set for each glass door. These hinges will work on both left and right handed glass doors. Set screws are nylon made to just keep glass from moving. Rated at 28 pounds. 1/4" glass weighs 3.4 pounds per square foot. Clips to top and bottom of glass no hole in glass required. A FREE bronze plated strike plate is supplied for the use of a magnetic latch as described below. FOAM PAD IN STRIKE PLATE MAY NOT BE USABLE.
- Centers: 13/16" (20.6mm)
- Dimensions: 1 9/16" x 11/16" x 1/2" (40mm x 17.5mm x 12.7mm)
- Probe Projection: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Finish: Bronze
Use a Single Black Magnetic Touch Latch (part number C20-C651-BLK). Used for pop-open wood or glass doors on cabinets, entertainment centers, stereo cabinets, or china cabinets and curio cabinets. See Catches.
1. Locate the centers for the bushings. This hole should be located or drilled 15/32" (12mm) away from the inside of the cabinet face. Hole diameter to drill is 9mm. Hole depth 10mm.
2. To drill these pivot bushing holes, it is best to use a metric brad point drill set. If you do not have a metric set, use a standard fractional set and drill a 11/32" diameter hole.
3.If the cabinet is not already assembled, do so now. Insert bushings, then hinges into bushings. Measure the vertical distance between the insides of the hinges where glass will fit. Deduct 2mm from this measurement to allow for clearance. Cut glass panel according to this calculation.
4. Install pressure plates. Place lower hinge into bushings. Slide bottom corner of glass door into hinge. Hold door swung outward. It should swing out to about 60 degrees. Now place upper hinge into bushing and slide top of door into hinge. Adjust door glass panel to what appears to be a good lateral position, and tighten one screw in each hinge.
5. Make final adjustments for fit and alignment by loosening set screws and slipping glass into final position. Then, tighten both set screws.