Black glass door hinge set fits 3/16” to 1/4” glass.
Set includes top and bottom hinge for left or right hand glass door, 8.8mm ferrules, spacers, and 4 steel set screws. You will require one set for each glass door. These hinges will work on both left and right handed glass doors.
For inset application.
1/2“ width x 1-9/16“ length
Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $10.75 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $10.75. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
1. Locate the centers for the bushings. This hole should be located or drilled 15/32" (12mm) away from the inside of the cabinet face. Hole diameter to drill is 9mm. Hole depth 10mm.
2. To drill these pivot bushing holes, it is best to use a metric brad point drill set. If you do not have a metric set, use a standard fractional set and drill a 11/32" diameter hole.
3.If the cabinet is not already assembled, do so now.
Insert bushings, then hinges into bushings. Measure the vertical distance between the insides of the hinges where glass will fit. Deduct 2mm from this measurement to allow for clearance. Cut glass panel according to this calculation.
4. Install pressure plates. Place lower hinge into bushings. Slide bottom corner of glass door into hinge. Hold door swung outward. It should swing out to about 60 degrees. Now place upper hinge into bushing and slide top of door into hinge. Adjust door glass panel to what appears to be a good lateral position, and tighten one screw in each hinge.
5. Make final adjustments for fit and alignment by loosening set screws and slipping glass into final position. Then, tighten both set screws.