2. Position ALIGNright template against hinge side of door at locations marked. Mark center point (template position "C") to be drilled for 35mm hole. Place center point of 35mm drill bit on marked position and drill slowly to 1/2" depth. Do not drill completely through door.
3. Position hinge cup in 35mm hole and verify pilot hole positions Most major brands use pilot holes "A" or "B". For others, make changes where necessary before drilling 1/16" pilot holes. L-AN0192C-G-Q
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here