- 16mm diameter x 16mm tall
- Die-Cast Antique Copper base for cabinet knob craftsmen.
- Hole passes all the way through. Base is threaded for a standard 8-32 knob screw to a depth of 1/4", available in our screw section in many lengths.
- Opposite (wider) end is flat and features a thru-hole to provide a "glue pocket" to help with adhesion.
We have made an exclusive upgrade to our knob bases. We love all requests and suggestions from our customers. Your input has helped us add many successful new products and finishes. We especially pay attention to what our largest quantity buyers have to say because they have the feedback from their many customers to share with us. So, here is what
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here