- Make a cabinet knob or pull out of anything. If you can drill a 1/4" hole in an item, you can fashion it into a knob. Simply drill a 1/4" diameter hole 1/2" deep into the object of your choice, put an appropriate glue, and push in the base. Rocks from a vacation, favorite marble, piece of drift wood you like, or whatever comes to your imagination can be made into an amusing and useful conversation piece. Use two stems for making a pull out of a miniature baseball bat or other favorite thingy too long for a knob. The possibilities are maddening!!!!
- Length: 1 1/8" (28.5mm)
- Width: 1/2" (12.7mm)
- Projection of Stem into Knob: 1/2" (13mm)
- Finish: Chrome
Comes With 5-32 x 1" Screw for Mounting
D. Lawless Hardware
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- Technical Info