Glass Drawer Knob - Milk White - Hole through center. Old fashion antique style glass knob. Glass knob comes with 2 1/2" chrome plated machine screw that slides through knob and is held in place by chrome plated nut. This knob is also very popular on the home blogs, the additional images show the knob being featured on the DIY blogs Number Fifty-Three, 2 Bees in a Pod, Embracing Change, & Lolly Jane. The knob is used several times with our matching white milk glass pull in the glass pulls section. And we recently received a nice project from Jazzy Sellers featuring this knob on a nice makeover! These white milk glass knobs are so popular we've got another couple nice photos at the end from Market House Restorations!
- Diameter: 1 1/4" (31.75 mm)
- Projection: 1 1/4" tall (31.75 mm)
- Color: Milk White
Please note this measurement information: The bolt (2-1/2") that comes standard with these extends beyond the back of this glass knob 1-3/8". A 2" bolt is available near the bottom of the page, often used with the smaller glass knobs, in order to have less bolt protruding out the back. D. Lawless Hardware Depression Glass Collection
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here