- Liberty Hardware Kaley Collection
We've got some nice additional shots of this pull from Julie of Dandelions and Poppies on a lovely waterfall dresser. This pull is paired with the same pull in a different length.
Black Acrylic and Stainless Steel Cabinet Pull
180mm Long 20mm Wide X 25mm Projection
Why are these so Cheap?
Here's the deal. These pulls are absolutely the same as you will get from any other Liberty Hardware Dealer. They are not seconds,returns,or buybacks. They are fresh stock right out of the warehouse. However, we have discovered that many of these just came out of the factory with smudges and some "dirt" on them. They just packaged them up that way without cleaning them up. And they are black, so everything shows. Bad quality control at the end of the process. They are well packed -each in a foam bag then a poly bag - so it is just impossible to look at every one we send out. So... you can buy them cheap. I found that all but a very very few clean up with ease with some Pledge,Behold, or some other furniture polish. And, if you get some that you are seriously not satisfied with at this great price, just let us know and we will replace them. But, DO expect to use a little elbow grease to earn this great discount on a very pretty cabinet pull
- Shipping & Returns
- Shipping for U.S. Orders Only (excludes AK & HI)
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on most of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders, Alaska, Hawaii, & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here
- All links open in a new tab.
Thank you to Julie McDowell for the beautiful photos featuring these pulls! (Facebook link)