1-1/8" Milk Green (Jadeite) Glass Barrel Knob Jadeite or milk green glass knob in Depression Glass style known as Manhattan. Manhattan is a modern- looking pattern with a design made of molded circles that are often referred to as "ribbed pattern". The guys who make these call them "barrel" knobs, but they taper in from top to bottom, so I don't think they are barrel-shaped. But, what do I know? I do know these are beautiful glass cabinet and drawer knobs with a simple nostalgic flavor that will transform any plain old cabinet or piece of furniture into a conversation piece. Matches Martha Stewart kitchenware. Recently used on an awesome chest makeover from Re-created Furniture as seen in the additional images! Lucky us!
- Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.58 mm)
- Projection: 1" tall (25.4 mm)
- Color: Milk Green (Jadeite)
Please note this measurement information: The bolt (2-1/2") that comes standard with these extends beyond the back of this glass knob 1-7/16". A 2" bolt is available near the bottom of the page, often used with the smaller glass knobs, in order to have less bolt protruding out the back. D. Lawless Hardware Depression Glass Collection
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here