Antique Replacement Sun-Aged Glass Knob. Old glass knobs take on a slight tint after being exposed to light for years. So, they are not crystal clear, and a new knob on an antique piece of furniture stands out. These knobs have had this process accelerated by being placed in strong direct sun for hours affecting the minerals in the glass and produces a slight gold-yellow tint. This is something you can do yourself if you have the patience, but here they are ready to purchase. Quantities are limited. This sun-aged knob was recently featured by a couple of furniture makeover blogs by the names of Inspired Restoration & Number Fifty-Three as seen in the additional images. And the last set comes from Wildflower Restorations in Champaign, IL!
- Diameter: 1 1/4" (31.75 mm)
- Projection: 1 1/4" tall (31.75 mm)
- Color: Antique Clear (very light pale yellow)
Please note this measurement information: The bolt (2-1/2") that comes standard with these extends beyond the back of this glass knob 1-3/8". A 2" bolt is available near the bottom of the page, often used with the smaller glass knobs, in order to have less bolt protruding out the back. D. Lawless Hardware Depression Glass Collection
Shipping & returns
- ALL orders of $50 or more are shipped FREE of charge. Nearly all orders (99%+) are processed and out for delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Orders under $50 are charged $9.99 for shipping AND HANDLING. D. Lawless employees must retrieve your order from our database, pick each product from our warehouses, and carefully package items for safe arrival. This costs time and money and is the reason we must charge $9.99. We break even on a lot of these orders due to our fantastic prices, but we are happy to do so to fill our customer's needs :)
Shipping for Express Orders & Outside the U.S.
- Please visit our shipping policy page here